Sunday, January 13, 2019

Perjalanan Hidup Setelah 40

bismillah..

if life does begin at 40 then let it be today is the day i will start all over again.

honestly there are things i wished i could have done it the otherway around. many many things i wished i didnt do at all. but also..there are things which i consider my biggest achievments in my life. becoming a mother for my two sons is my biggest and the most extraordinary achievement in my life.

poeple said what you have when you reach 40 is what you gonna have when you will retire later...hmmm i dont have many things, financially. you could say i am almost broke. no savings no car no fancy bags no inheritance no bling bling...

but what a second..i do have my own house (i always irriterate that this house is not from the kids father okay..i got this house long way before i met him)  that is achievement ! is it ? looking down i should be lucky no to worry about paying rent or house mortgage anymore. 

continue... time to cook some lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment